So you want to go flying? GREAT! This is the place to sign up for your Cadet Orientation Rides.
There are two parts to signing up. They
both must be completed in order for the O-Ride to take place.
- Complete the Cadet O-Ride Questionnaire
(top). Only do this once. If you've already filled it out, you don't need to do it again.
- Find an open slot and complete the sign
up in Sign-Up Genius (bottom). Be sure to click "Submit" at the very bottom of the page.
Before signing up, please ensure you:
- Have your parents permission
- Have a CAP Uniform
- Are Safety Current
- View the Aircraft Ground Handling Video and pass the associated quiz
- Have checked with your Squadron Coordinator
- Review CAPP 52-7 prior to your flight